Preferred Customer Program
$29.99/month per system – for new installs or systems 1-4 years old
When it comes to the heating and cooling systems in your home, you want to know that they are ready to work as they should when you are experiencing severe weather. Just like you perform certain maintenance services on the vehicles you drive, your HVAC system needs maintenance to ensure it will work properly when called upon. No one knows this more than the heating and cooling professionals at Trenary Service. This is why we provide our customers with a service contract to keep their systems running well at all times.
Download our Preferred Customer contract agreement.
Benefits of Having an Annual HVAC Full Service Contract
There are several benefits that come with a service contract with Trenary Service. Our highly qualified technicians will provide you with:
Priority Air Conditioning & Furnace Service: There are times when we know you are experiencing extreme temperatures. Whether you are in the middle of a humid heat wave or plummeting temperatures, these are usually the times that you experience a heating and cooling system that isn’t working properly. When disaster strikes in the middle of these extreme temperatures, you will be bumped to the front of the line and our technicians will be out as soon as possible to help you get things back up and running. Please be patient, you’re not the only one on our preferred customer list.
No Cost HVAC Parts & Repairs: With one of our service contract, you are not only our top priority, but we give back to you by offering you no cost on parts and repairs when they are needed. There are times that you may be facing a serious repair that can cost more money than most to resolve. This is when this contract is really beneficial for you. Refrigerant is not covered under this agreement.
Regularly Scheduled Maintenance: Often, when the temperatures are starting to change, you don’t realize it is time for your maintenance appointments until everyone else is realizing it too. With our maintenance agreements, you don’t have to worry about that anymore. They will already be scheduled and you don’t have to think about it.
Our Maintenance Checklist:
- Check & clean air filters
- Check & tighten fan blades & blowers
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check incoming voltage
- Check thermostat
- Check & flush condensate pans, drains, and pumps
- Check for proper CFM (Airflow)
- Take temperature readings
- Check overloads & safety controls
Heat Pump & Air Conditioner Specific Tasks:
- Test defrost controls & sensors
- Test lockout controls
- Check sensor calibrations
- Check backup heat
- Check running amps of compressor & fan motors
- Check indoor coil (Cleaning is an extra cost)*
- Check outdoor coil (Cleaning is an extra cost)*
- Check contactors & capacitors
- Take sensor readings
- Check refrigerant levels
Gas Furnace Specific Tasks:
- Check blower wheel
- Check all pressure switches
- Check all venting & termination
- Check ignitor
- Check & clean flame sensor rod
- Check pilot & thermocouple
Check gas pressures: incoming & manifold
- Check burner operation
- Check limit operation
- Check amp draw of fan & inducer motors
- Check heat exchanger & safety controls
- Check gas condensate tubing & traps
Oil Burner Specific Tasks:
- Check over-all condition of furnace or boiler
- Check heat exchanger
- Service Oil burner
- Replace nozzle
- Inspect end cone
- Clean & inspect electrodes for cracks & wear
- Replace oil filter & gasket; oil gasket with lubricating oil
- Check & replace fuel pump strainer & gasket (if applicable)
- Clean & inspect cad cell
- Check all wiring & tighten all connections
- Oil motor
- Clean burner fan
- Start up burner & check operation
- Check pump pressure and vacuum readings if needed
- Check safety controls, limits, etc
- Check draft overfire & in breech
- Clean up furnace
- For boiler systems, check all pumps, valves, & controls for correct function
A performance review is held with the Customer on an annual basis. Discussions include quality of work, and improvement suggestions. Items needing attention are addressed in a timely fashion.
Each completed service call is documented by a Service Ticket. A copy of this Service Ticket is provided to the customer as evidence of the completed service showing each performed task.
The service program is designed to provide continuing maintenance on the equipment listed above in this Agreement. The tasks planned and scheduled are designed to provide for the long term care of the customer’s equipment. Each service visit will be scheduled be the Homeowner. Missed appointments will be charged $125 if we are not notified within 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment.
The run-time, use and application of the piece of equipment determine the equipment service frequency. This information, along with manufacturer’s recommendations and our experience assures the customer’s equipment receives the most cost-effective maintenance in the industry.
Repair and Replacement
The Contractor will provide a Service Ticket for all labor, travel and expenses to repair or replace worn or failed parts and for the parts and components. The service agreement does not include consumable materials such as lubricants, grease, cleaners and clean-up materials. Replacement of parts and components is subject to the Owners approval. Refrigerant is not covered.
The Contractor is on call and can provide all labor, travel and expenses, parts and materials seven days a week between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00pm. Emergency Service is not included in this Agreement and is invoiced separately from this Agreement.
Upload Preferred Customer Agreement